The district's goal is to prevent students from dropping out of school and assist students in recovering credits to "get back on track" to graduate with their cohorts. With this program, it will increase the graduation rate of college-ready, college bound students.
Provide an option for students to:
- complete TAKS requirements for graduation
- complete high school credits for graduation
- complete TAKS requirements and high school credits for graduation
- complete credits to graduate with Cohort
Provide high standards of instructional services conducive to support students highly "at risk" of dropping-out of school, while fully developing their academic, social, and technological knowledge and skills to prepare them to become college and career ready citizens.
- Social Services through social worker connections
- Parental Involvement